Pioneer
0 Kudos

I bought an Oculus Rift that has a malfunction and Oculus has offered to ship me a replacement

[ Edited ]

I bought an Oculus Rift that has a malfunction and Oculus has offered to ship me a replacement

but they won't ship to my PO BOX ( i don't want shipments to my home address ) ...

in that case they told me to try to get replacement from Best Buy where I bought it .

Will I be able to return this to Best Buy for replacement ( it has been > 30 days ) ? I assume Best Buy can get the replacement from Oculus .

I have all my communication with Oculus available and should be easy to confirm with Oculus ...

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: I bought an Oculus Rift that has a malfunction and Oculus has offered to ship me a replacement

Hi @usernamessuck, bummer to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your Oculus Rift Smiley Frustrated

Unfortunately the return/exchange policy regarding Oculus Rift is within 30 days, only if unopened.

Are you able to use an alternate address for Oculus to ship to, such as work address, family member or friend that can help?

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: I bought an Oculus Rift that has a malfunction and Oculus has offered to ship me a replacement

[ Edited ]

OK , are you an employee talking in offcial capacity ? I don't know why Oculus won't ship to Best Buy ? What is the issue ?

And why won't Best Buy do it if Oculus is willing to replace ? I don't have anywhere to ship it to and definitely not work .

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Ah never mind . No help here . Silly me , to think Best Buy would want to replace it when they don't have to .

Bye .

Legendary Oracle

[ Edited ]

Hi @usernamessuck, Yes, I am a Best Buy Canada employee, as this is a peer to peer forum, I am not replying in an official capacity. 

I felt that I needed to apprise you of the return policy stipulations regarding your product, and hopefully provide you with alternative suggestions at resolving your shipping issue.

I believe the issue in your case is that the unit is opened, and therefore may not be returned to the store.

You're welcome to contact Best Buy Canada Customer Service, to inquire if other means to help you are possible.