Luminary
0 Kudos

Restock of the Lenticular Packaging Bambi and Pinocchio Signature Collection?

[ Edited ]

Hey @BBYTerence will Best Buy be restocking more of the English Walt Disney Signature Collection Lenticular Packaging of Bambi and Pinocchio blurays; I was not paying attention and totally missed out on both of these movies. Smiley Happy 

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Restock of the Lenticular Packaging Bambi and Pinocchio Signature Collection?

Walt Disney videos tend to be limited time and if they are gone they tend to not be restocked

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Restock of the Lenticular Packaging Bambi and Pinocchio Signature Collection?

Drax86 wrote:

Walt Disney videos tend to be limited time and if they are gone they tend to not be restocked

Thank You @Drax86 that is  what I thought; but I was just hoping there may be a slim chance they may get more stock.Smiley Sad I guess I better keep my eyes open when the Lion King comes out. Smiley Happy 

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Thats just an assumption on my part though from what I typically see happen with Disney 

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Community Manager

Hey @bjmaxvin67.

For Bambi, unfortunately there will be no more available for online purchase. I believe there are still some available in stores.

Regarding Pinocchio Signature Collection, I'm still waiting on confirmation.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary

@bjmaxvin67 there won't be anymore of either one 

Luminary
0 Kudos

TomBergeron wrote:

@bjmaxvin67 there won't be anymore of either one 

No, sadly @TomBergeron I did not think there would be; but I did not hurt to ask. Smiley LOL I guess I better keep my eyes wide open for release date of The Lion King so I do not miss that also. Smiley Happy  http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Walt_Disney_Signature_Collection

Community Manager

Hey @bjmaxvin67.

Unfortunately, The Pinocchio Signature Collection is sold out, and Best Buy Canada will not be getting any more. Smiley Sad

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey @bjmaxvin67.

Unfortunately, The Pinocchio Signature Collection is sold out, and Best Buy Canada will not be getting any more. Smiley Sad

Thank You @BBYTerence for the heads up; I had a feeling that Pinocchio Signature Collection sold out, and Best Buy Canada will not be getting any more. Smiley Sad But I was hoping I would be wrong; at any rate as the saying goes "it is what it is" thank you again I guess I will sit in a corner and cry myself to sleep. Smiley LOL