The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Wonder Woman Steelbook

goofysuperman wrote:

Hey! Well that sucks. Hopefully it will go back down again.

@BBYTerence Is there any chance I can get my order adjusted to the $36.99 - $5.00 = $31.99 price please!? I can PM you my Order#.

As well as me too if you can @BBYTerence

Luminary
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:

ShadowOfLight wrote:

Seems like it was a temporary decrease. I called it in and got my price adjusted this morning when it was sitting at $36.99.

I just called and was told they can't price adjust preorders which I know is false. 

That's the excuse I get whenver I try too. 

On a separate order, I had A Cure For Wellness Blu-ray for $26.99 but another retailer had it for $24.96 on pre order. I didn't bother calling in because I knew they would just tell me they can't price match/adjust on Pre orders, so I figured I would wait till release day (today). Well la-dee-da, of course the competition is now showing Out Of Stock, so no point in even trying to get that $2.20 back as they'll tell me it has to be in stock for them to price adjust. Such a marketing scam. Smiley Sad

Luminary
0 Kudos

Guess I'm lucky then. For me, I've never had that excuse on pre-orders. The lady looked at the website, said the price had indeed dropped and said that my payPal account would be creditted in 3-5 business days. No excuses given to me.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

goofysuperman wrote:

Hey! Well that sucks. Hopefully it will go back down again.

@BBYTerence Is there any chance I can get my order adjusted to the $36.99 - $5.00 = $31.99 price please!? I can PM you my Order#.

@goofysuperman. @Leprekon

Hey. I wouldn't be the one to adjust the price. All that gets forwarded to customer service; I don't have any authority over price adjustments. The quickest way to get in touch with them is to give them a call. If you prefer to not call and have them reach out to you, you can PM me your order number, but it might take them some time to reach out. I suggest you call them ASAP and inquire about this, but I cannot promise any specific outcome. If you would prefer me to forward your order number along and have them get in touch with you, of course, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Anyone took a screenshot of the lower price of $36.99 by any chance? 

@ShadowOfLight @goofysuperman

Luminary
0 Kudos

No. Smiley Sad

Didn't think it would be necessary as I thought that was a common price for it and not a mistake. I sent @BBYTerence a PM so here's hoping it works out! Smiley Happy

Luminary
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, no. Thought that would be the price so didn't see a reason to capture it. Smiley Sad

Luminary
0 Kudos

Can anyone answer me one question?

Why is everyone in a panic to get a price adjustment on an item that's only going to be charged to your account in Mid-September?

Honestly, is anyone naive enough to think that the current price will be final, pricing for 4K and/or 3D is in the $29.99 to $34.99 range. Steelbook or not, BB promotes these exclusives to increase sales, not gouge you out of your hard earned money.

We all try to get the best deals we can, but common sense should prevails in my opinion. Smiley Surprised

Luminary
0 Kudos

Jacques1400 wrote:

Can anyone answer me one question?

Why is everyone in a panic to get a price adjustment on an item that's only going to be charged to your account in Mid-September?

Honestly, is anyone naive enough to think that the current price will be final, pricing for 4K and/or 3D is in the $29.99 to $34.99 range. Steelbook or not, BB promotes these exclusives to increase sales, not gouge you out of your hard earned money.

We all try to get the best deals we can, but common sense should prevails in my opinion. Smiley Surprised

Better to be safe than sorry. Don't want to have to try and deal with this in September should the price not decrease y'know. Smiley Wink

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Jacques1400 wrote:

Based on previous experiences that I think we've all detailed at varying lengths in this forum, I think this is genuinely debateable. Smiley Tongue

That said, I'll wait until closer to the release date before I raise more concern. September 19 hasn't even been confirmed yet by the studio, and seems like an awfully quick turnaround.