Pioneer
0 Kudos

Trying to start an RMA

Hello, I am trying to start an RMA and whenever i press submit the screen scrolls up slightly and nothing happens. Tried multiple times in chrome, firefox and IE.. 

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Trying to start an RMA

Do you have a local Best Buy, you can just take it in there instead of submitting an RMA, you can also call customer service

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I do.. but i ordered online as i am unable to leave the house ATM. Trying to avoid the typical hours on hold phone call if i can. Seems like a failry simple task to not have working for such a lare chain heh. Smiley Happy

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Its possible that its just an issue with your computer though, its probably not something they would look into fixing if no one else is having the same issue. Thats why its best to call customer service as you can also let them know the page isnt working and if others have had the same issue then they could look into it

Pioneer

[ Edited ]

Possible indeed. However, i have 7 computers and i have tried on 4 of them with multiple browsers heh. Guess i will have to top up my prepaid phone for the pleasure of a good long listen to some sweet hold tunes :/