Highlighted
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Is there a way to collect the Rewards Zone points from the purchase of a Best Buy e-Gift Card?

I recently purchased a Best Buy e-Gift Card through the Best Buy website. Since e-gift cards are processed by Cashstar, there is no record of this as an order on my Best Buy account nor any apparent means to collect the Best Buy Rewards Zone points from this purchase.

When redeemed instore, the e-Gift Card is considered a regular Best Buy Gift Card. As per the Rewards Zone rules, redemption of the Gift Card therefore does not accrue points.

It seems to me that since I spent money at Best Buy (through the purchase and then redemption of an e-Gift Card), there should be some means to collect Rewards Zone points for this?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Is there a way to collect the Rewards Zone points from the purchase of a Best Buy e-Gift Card?

Hey!

Thanks for your post.

I'm not familiar with the intricacies and details of Reward Zone points. Since this is a peer-to-peer forum, the customer service department does not monitor or participate on the forum, so you are unable to address customer service directly on here. Regarding your inquiry, the best place to get all further assistance would be customer service (1-866-237-8289). I'm unsure what they will need from you, but along with your account info, I would also suggest having your proof of purchase handy.

Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation