Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Pokemon card preorders

[ Edited ]

Hey @random11,

Let me find out what's going on for you and I'll let you know as soon as I can. 

Thank you for asking! Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Luminary
0 Kudos

So two more weeks... still nothing about steam siege. Smiley Frustrated

Luminary
0 Kudos

actually I should just say thins full disclosure if you guys were on the fence about getting them in stock... its too late. Like for the casual person fine but for me... its way too late... skip it and move on to stocking up on the next wave "evolutions" I spend hundreds of dollars on pokemon cards. Litterally. At least $300 per set at a bare minium. I dont even want to know how much I've spent on Generations packs and how much I'm going to spend on Evolutions. But I want to have the packs right away. for multiple reasons.

And here is the rump... there is a competitor. Who is located in Toronto Canada who consistantly has lower prices than anyone else I've seen. I dont know how they offer lower prices almost consistantly, maybe they run on lower margins idk. So in almost all cases I would price match with them. They also offer preorders. Which is great but best buys preorder and shipping policies are way better. Their policy is to charge at checkout instead of upon shipping, and they have no way to price match, even themselves, if the price goes down. And finally their minimum to qualify for free shipping is 150$ which with the fact that they also charge upfront, combined with the sometimes staggered release schedule of pokemon cards and wanting to get the cards as soon as they come out all combine to not liking their system. Bestbuy is in a position to take all my future buisness as long as they do preorders. (and at this point - offer the cards at all). But without preorders its less likely for me to order off of your site.

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @random11,

We are expecting to receive the next wave of 'Evolutions' stock in November. We should have more news on that soon, I'll make sure I share it here. Smiley Happy

Let me know if there is anythign else you're looking for and I can have our team look into it for you.

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg