Scout
0 Kudos

Re: Destiny 2

[ Edited ]

Hi All, I pre-ordered Destiny 2 through Best Buy online, and haven't received my beta code yet.  Does it take a while to send? Any info you could pass on would be appreciated : )

Mike

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

canary--83 wrote:

Hi All, I pre-ordered Destiny 2 through Best Buy online, and haven't received my beta code yet.  Does it take a while to send? Any info you could pass on would be appreciated : )

Mike

Hey, Mike.

You should be emailed your beta code within 7 working days after you pre-order. The codes are sent out on a weekly basis. Depending on when you pre-order, you might end up waiting a few days. For example, if you ordered last Thursday, then you would have been included in the batch of codes that were sent out last Friday. However, if you ordered last Saturday, you will be included in the batch that gets sent out the following Friday.  If by next week you still have not received your beta key via email, please give customer service a call at 1-866-237-8289. You will need to have your order info handy if you call them.

Thanks.

For your reference, the info is on the Destiny 2 product page, underneath where the price is indicated.

A code will be emailed to you within 7 working days of preorder. Beta platform availability and launch date(s) TBD. See destinythegame.com/beta for details. Limited time only, while beta codes last. Internet connection required. May require subscription for applicable platform, sold separately.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Scout
0 Kudos

That is great. Sorry, i should have paid more attention to the purchase text. Thanks for the excellent customer service! It's very nice to get an immediate response like that.
Scout
0 Kudos

Hello, i preordered back when the game dropped and have yet to receivemy beta key.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Ishidaryusei.

Sorry to hear you've been waiting to get your beta key. Be sure to check your spam folder in your email. If you still do not have it yet, I suggest you give customer service a call at 1-866-237-8289. They will have access to your order info and they will be able to help out regarding these video game bonuses. Let me know if you have any questions.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Scout
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence I've been monitoring it for some time amd have only received wait emails
Community Manager
0 Kudos

The beta keys were sent out on a weekly basis, and normally, customers receive them within 7 working days of the order. If you give customer service a call at 1-866-237-8289, they will be able to access your order info and provide all further assistance for anything to do with pre-order bonuses, DLCs, etc. Please have your order information handy when you call them. 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Destiny 2 pre-order beta code

I preordered Destiny 2 and haven't been e-mailed a beta code.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Destiny 2 pre-order beta code

If you qualify, the codes are sent out on a weekly basis. Depending on when you pre-order, you might end up waiting a few days.

Hypothetically speaking, for example, if you ordered on a Thursday, then it would be likely that you were included in a batch of codes that were sent out on the Friday after the Thursday you made your purchase. However, if you ordered on a Saturday, you would most likely have been included in the batch that gets sent out the following Friday.

Please give customer service a call at 1-866-237-8289. You will need to have your order info handy if you call them. Thanks.

You can also refer to the info on the Destiny 2 product page, underneath where the price is indicated.

A code will be emailed to you within 7 working days of preorder. Beta platform availability and launch date(s) TBD. See destinythegame.com/beta for details. Limited time only, while beta codes last. Internet connection required. May require subscription for applicable platform, sold separately.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

**edited**

Where on my Destiny 2 pre-order receipt is the 9 digit code to get early access to the beta?

As the title says. Both the physical receipt and the email receipt don't seem to have the code on it, unless I'm blind and just can't find it.