Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: E3 2017

Leprekon wrote:

No codes still that sucks @apt4893. Every thing is messed up across all 3 retailers. Seems like the **competitor** to the **competitor** and bestbuy you need to go all over. Bestbuy is only standard editions, **competitor** covers all if you have the membership (which I do) and the Mario Odyssey being $50 whenever it's available to preorder since Noone's matching that and Splatoon 2

The **competitor** doesn't allow their discount on collector editions either.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Either there's something wrong with my code, or there are a huge number of even regular editions that aren't included at Best Buy. Pretty much every game I try now gives me an error that it is ineligible for the promotion.

The Oracle
0 Kudos

apt4893 wrote:

Leprekon wrote:

No codes still that sucks @apt4893. Every thing is messed up across all 3 retailers. Seems like the **competitor** to the **competitor** and bestbuy you need to go all over. Bestbuy is only standard editions, **competitor** covers all if you have the membership (which I do) and the Mario Odyssey being $50 whenever it's available to preorder since Noone's matching that and Splatoon 2

The **competitor** doesn't allow their discount on collector editions either.

Wow that's a lot of competitor lol. I was referring to Deluxe & Gold Editions @apt4893 but I haven't bought any collectors edition in a long line except Zelda Breath Of The Wild SE and I got 20% on that. So I guess it's just certain Collectors/Special Editions

The Captain
0 Kudos

I got my code but games such as Mario Odissey do not get discounted once they are in my cart ready for checkout. Does anyone know why?
The Oracle
0 Kudos

So I was placing a order with a credit card that has a expiry date before the one of the games comes out. I edited my credit card info to a expiry date 2 years later. Will this effect all my orders with that credit card or is it just a way to get the orders to work? I know I will have to update it when I get the new card.
Scout
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

If we cancel an order, do we get that use of our code back as 1 of the 8?

Ex. I preordered 11 games yesterday, an order of 8 and an order of 3. As more games get added, I want to preorder them before they sell out and not always wait until I have 8 in my cart (I know it's rare for preorders to sell out but it does happen. Its already happened at other websites)

So right now I've used 2/8 of my codes. If I cancel the order of 3 and add 5 more games to it and reorder, will the system have considered me to have used 2/8 codes or 3/8 codes? 

Please advise @BBYTerence, thank you

Luminary
0 Kudos

Welp, I didn't notice that up to 8 games per order and limit of 8 uses, and ordered games individually because of all the issues I've had in the past with having many pre-orders in one order. Guess I'll just have to stick with the competitors for this year again.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

How long does it take to receive the E3 promo code email? I'm already a RZ Gamers Club member. I opted into the markeing messages 3 separate times several hours apart yesterday (just in case there was something wrong on my end) but I still haven't received anything. Nothing in my spam email folder either.

Almost seems like the opt-in didn't work if each time I log in I get the page to do the opt-in again, instead of a page that says "you've opted in already" or something... Each time after I opted-in, it said "you'll receive the code shortly". How long is "shortly"?

I'd appreciate any help or ideas.

Highlighted
The Oracle

Re: Still no E3 promo code email

Pretty much right away. Well that was for me anyways.
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Same here, I got the reply from RZ within a few seconds/minutes. 

Email address was   rewardzone at email.bestbuyrewardzone.ca

Email Title: SAVE 20% on E3 pre-order games with your unique code. 

To be honest, it actually looks like a marketing email more than a promo code email, but the promo code is inside the email.