0 Kudos

Re: E3 2017

[ Edited ]

Did you happen to check your junk mail?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

fan_of_gaming wrote:

If we cancel an order, do we get that use of our code back as 1 of the 8?

Ex. I preordered 11 games yesterday, an order of 8 and an order of 3. As more games get added, I want to preorder them before they sell out and not always wait until I have 8 in my cart (I know it's rare for preorders to sell out but it does happen. Its already happened at other websites)

So right now I've used 2/8 of my codes. If I cancel the order of 3 and add 5 more games to it and reorder, will the system have considered me to have used 2/8 codes or 3/8 codes? 

Please advise @BBYTerence, thank you

Hey @fan_of_gaming

The system will not give you your code back,, but you should be able to modify your orders as long as they have not been shipped yet. That way, the code is still applied to an order that you want to keep. To modify an existing order, you will have to call customer service (1-866-237-8289) and have them do it for you over the phone manually. Be sure to tell them you're doing this because you want a different game, but you want the code that you used for your original order to apply. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thanks Leprekon and YannickG for replying. I just tried opting in again and still no email. I keep checking both my inbox and spam/junk mail and still nothing. I also checked my RZ account member info and the email address they're showing for my account is correct, and it says I'm subscribed to all that marketing stuff.

This is super annoying.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @ccbbpi.

I can forward your account info along to customer service, and they can help with that. They are the ones with access to account information.

Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with your name and the email address associated with your Best Buy Canada account. 

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence

I just sent you a private message. Thanks very much for your help. Hopefully customer service can help resolve this strange issue. Don't want to miss out on this promo!

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

caredbl84 wrote:
I got my code but games such as Mario Odissey do not get discounted once they are in my cart ready for checkout. Does anyone know why?

It worked for me.

Original "temp" price is 99.99$+tx.  When added to my cart, it was the same.  Then added the 20% code and it now appeared at 79.99$+tx.

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
So I was placing a order with a credit card that has a expiry date before the one of the games comes out. I edited my credit card info to a expiry date 2 years later. Will this effect all my orders with that credit card or is it just a way to get the orders to work? I know I will have to update it when I get the new card.

You'll still have to go in and update, as I have always been given a new credit card number when my old one expires (vice simply getting a new card with the same number and a new expiry date).

I placed an order on a different site and have the same issue as you.  I just need to remind myself when the new card comes in that I will need to update my credit card information for that order.

JB

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Juice0904 wrote:

Leprekon wrote:
So I was placing a order with a credit card that has a expiry date before the one of the games comes out. I edited my credit card info to a expiry date 2 years later. Will this effect all my orders with that credit card or is it just a way to get the orders to work? I know I will have to update it when I get the new card.

You'll still have to go in and update, as I have always been given a new credit card number when my old one expires (vice simply getting a new card with the same number and a new expiry date).

I placed an order on a different site and have the same issue as you.  I just need to remind myself when the new card comes in that I will need to update my credit card information for that order.

JB

So any current orders that will be coming out soon I will have to go back and change the expiry date?  I know that order I can't switch a card that isn't after dec 31/18. 

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Is the Rewards Zone website working right now? I've been trying to login to get my code but I cant seem to login.

Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence when will Mario+Rabbids be for preorder?  Is there a collector's edition of the game?